First Blog In Malaysia

I am writing my first blog in Malaysia and I should have been doing a long time ago but oh well here we go. Life in Malaysia is very easy going, relaxed and convenient. These things are very welcoming to me I do not feel that way in America. Convenience is not easy to come by in Burleson, Texas. Enough of that let's go on with the amazing diversity of Malaysia. In the neighborhood I live in Wangsa Maju is a wonderful mixture of Muslim, Chinese, Hindu, Indian, Pakistani and the complimentary Japanese and American which is me and my wife. The harmony that everyone lives in here is a gift in itself. I love being able to feel this every day. I am going to keep this short since it is my first post. See you next time here are a few photos and my link to my ESL teaching page. https://cafetalk.com/dashboard/tutor/?lang=en


Comments

  1. My first blog in a long time so maybe it is too long but it will get better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Start Back In Chiang Mai